ChoiceSpine’s Boomerang™ is a versatile anterior cervical plate system designed to be simple and efficient for ACDF procedures. This 510 (k) cleared device has a low-profile designed to be minimally invasive and yields less overhang than traditional plates, and can be inserted simultaneously with cervical interbody implants such as Tiger Shark™ C and Stealth™, thus eliminating surgical steps and potentially reducing operating room time.
510(k) Cleared for Cervical Use
Integrated Single-Step Screw Blocking Mechanism
Stackable to Accommodate Multiple Levels
Achieve Synchronized Insertion with Cervical Interbody Implants
Stand-alone ACDF concept with a separate 510(k) cleared anterior cervical plate and cervical interbody.
We collaborated with surgeon input to engineer an anterior cervical plate system that requires fewer steps and fewer instruments. Boomerang provides a means for fast and accurate alignment with cervical interbody implants to achieve synchronized implantation without fully integrating both devices.
Ready to Learn More?
- 510(k) Cleared for Cervical Use
- Two-Screw Design
- Integrated Single-Step Screw Blocking Mechanism
- Stackable to Accommodate Multiple Adjacent Levels
- Simultaneous Insertion with Cervical Interbodies: Tiger Shark™ C and Stealth™
- 20° Maximum Cranial/Caudal Screw Angulation
- Anti-Migration Teeth
- Multiple Plate Sizes & Screw Lengths