ChoiceSpine’s Tiger Shark™ C is revolutionizing spinal surgery for patients with degenerative disc disease (DDD). The Anterior Cervical Spacer System utilizes additively manufactured titanium to overcome limitations associated with peak and machine titanium. The intervertebral body fusion devices are stronger and more adaptive than other titanium implants, creating improved results for cervical spinal surgeons and faster recovery times for DDD patients.
Proprietary BioBond™ for a More Osteoconductive Surface
Additively Manufactured Titanium Implant
Two 6° Lordotic Footprints with 5-10mm Height Range
Cored Chamber for Radiolucent Fluoroscopy
Overcoming Limitations with Innovative Technology
Tiger Shark™ C is comprised of titanium alloy and crafted into an anatomical form, complementing the shape of vertebral bodies. The design features a hollow graph chamber that improves bone graft placement in the cervical spine and provides superior visibility under fluoroscopy.
Our innovative engineers understand that each human body is slightly different. Available with a 6° lordosis in an assortment of heights, Tiger Shark™ C technology was designed using the Electron Beam Melting (EBM) additive manufacturing method in order to accommodate differing anatomic needs.
Tiger Shark C Features
- Continuous, open porosity
- Radiographic mesh windows
- BioBond™ endplate coverage that creates ideal micro surface for fusion
- Hydrophilic osteoconductive surface
- Simple, one-step method using threaded inserter
- Sterile-packaged for maximum patient safety
- 6° lordotic footprints available in 12x14mm and 14x16mm with a height range of 5-10mm in 1mm increments