Hawkeye TI is changing the game for cervical corpectomy cases. With its 510(k) cervical clearing, 8° lordosis, and multiple footprints corpectomy cases are now more efficient than ever. Hawkeye TI is getting surgeons and patients out of the operating room and on the road to recovery faster and more efficiently.
510(k) cleared for
• Built in lordosis: 8°
• 14-60mm implant sizes in 2mm increments
• Two footprint options: small (12×14) and medium (14×16) to treat various patient anatomies
• Large center opening for packing bone graft material
• Lateral windows for implant positioning, verification and confirmation of the fusion process over time
• Surgeon friendly instrumentation to simplify the procedure