Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw System
The ChoiceSpine THUNDERBOLT Minimally Invasive Pedicle Screw System is intended to provide immobilization and stabilization of spinal segments in skeletally mature patients as an adjunct to fusion for degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, trauma, spinal stenosis, deformities, tumor, and/or pseudoarthrosis.
Where nimble and secure intersect
- Robust and secure connection between pedicle screws and screw extenders
- Strong interface between rod and rod inserter allows excellent control over rod insertion
- Strong and fast rod reduction
- Internal (20mm) and external (30mm) reduction options available
- Small/sleek tulip design reduces anatomical impact
- Dovetail set screws and tulip threads minimize head splay and cross-threading
- Dual-lead screw threads facilitate quick screw insertion
- THUNDERBOLT screws are also compatible with LANCER™ open instrumentation to meet the most challenging scenarios
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!