Pedicle Screw System
The ChoiceSpine LANCER™ open pedicle screw system is a posterior spinal fixation system consisting of various polyaxial screws, rods, connectors, and hooks to accommodate various spinal anatomies. LANCER is intended to provide immobilization and stabilization of spinal segments in skeletally mature patients as an adjunct to fusion for degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, trauma, spinal stenosis, deformities, tumor, and/or pseudoarthrosis.
A simple, comprehensive solution
- Comprehensive portfolio of screws, rods, hooks and connectors address a wide variety of patient anatomies
- Simple and effective instrumentation helps create and streamlined procedure
- Ti-6Al-4V and CoCr rod options available
- Implant and instrumentation designs allow for seamless conversion from THUNDERBOLT™ MIS
- Small/sleek tulip design can reduce anatomical impact
- Dovetail set screws and tulip threads are designed to minimize head splay and cross-threading
- Dual lead screw threads facilitate quick screw insertion
- Multiple rod connector options available to extend or revise constructs
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!