ChoiceSpine’s VEO® Lateral Access and Interbody Fusion System brings clear and direct visualization to lateral fusion surgery. Through a combination of direct psoas visualization and clear lateral fluoroscopic views, VEO® is intended to let surgeons focus on the patient, not the product. The VEO® direct visualization approach was designed to help minimize iatrogenic trauma to the psoas muscle and the lumbar nerve plexus to help reduce the risk of post-operative complications.
Many size offering to accomodate patient anatomies
Ready to Learn More?
• Direct visualization of psoas and nerves before dissection
• Two-stage retraction: First stage retracts the body wall, second stage retracts the psoas muscle
• Limited muscle trauma through psoas splitting.
• Minimal tissue intrusion through the radiolucent tubular retractor
• Direct visualization of the operative site
• Unobstructed fluoroscopic views
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!