The ChoiceSpine Tigershark™ 3D printed titanium alloy interbody was created with a proprietary organic porous structure called BioBond®. Along with the BioBond porous structure, Tigershark™ contains a generous graft window and a smooth bullet shape distal surface designed for fast insertion and maximum bone ingrowth surface. Tigershark™ is available in an assortment of anatomic footprints and can accommodate posterior and transforaminal placement.
- BioBond 3D printed titanium matrix
- Built-in 6° lordosis
- 9mm and 11mm wide implants footprints are available
- Various heights: 9-18mm in 1mm increments
- Large center opening for packing bone graft material
- Surgeon-friendly instrumentation to simplify the procedure