3D Printed Titanium
Lumbar Lateral Spacer
ChoiceSpine’s TigerShark™ L is a 3D printed titanium interbody designed to simplify spinal surgery with many different size offerings to accommodate patient anatomies. Created with BioBond™, a proprietary organic porous structure, this lateral lumbar spacer system has a generous graft window and smooth bullet-shaped distal surface that helps improve implant insertion speed and control.
Advanced technology designed to enhance bone growth and help promote fusion
- BioBond 3D printed titanium matrix
- Built in 0°, 6°, and 12° lordosis
- Various heights: 6-13mm in 1mm increments for each footprint
- Large center opening for packing bone graft material
- Surgeon friendly instrumentation to simplify the procedure
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!