Stand-Alone Cervical Spinal System
The TOMCAT™ Cervical Spinal System is designed to stabilize the cervical vertebral column as an adjunct to fusion of vertebral bodies. The TOMCAT implant is made of PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced from Invibio, and the system provides an alternative to the traditional plate and screw anterior cervical fusion that involves placement of separate fixation and interbody devices. The combination of a cervical interbody and plate offers one dynamic solution.
Multiple problems, one solution
Features & Benefits
- Early bone apposition with PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced
- Simplified & modular instrumentation
- Self-locking retention clip
- Hybrid device offered to eliminate difficult screw trajectories
- Two Sizes: 14x12mm and 16x14mm
- Standard Heights: 6mm – 10mm
- Standard lordosis zero profile 4° & 8°
- Standard lordosis hybrid profile 4°
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!