The ChoiceSpine FALCON™ Anterior Cervical Plate System simplifies anterior cervical spinal fusion with an improved semi-constrained system that offers fast, reproducible results. The Falcon cervical plate features a sleek, contemporary design for easy insertion and large graft windows for enhanced visual confirmation of the allograft. The instrumentation facilitates complete control by the surgeon during the procedure.
Low-profile (1.9mm), one-step locking simplified procedure
Ready to Learn More?
- Large visual access area for maximum allograft viewing both through and around the scalloped sides of the plate
- Simple one-step locking clip to ensure that the screws are secure
- Low-profile design (1.9mm) and narrow silhouette for placement on the spinal column
- Self-drilling and self-tapping, fixed and variable angle screws for maximum purchase
- Large assortment of plate lengths to accommodate a variety of patient anatomies
- Scalloped Sides for Lateral Visualization
4 Level 80mm – 84mm (4mm inc.)
3 Level 40mm – 62mm (4mm inc.)
2 Level 20mm – 44mm (2mm inc.)
1 Level 10mm – 26mm (2mm inc.)
- Available Lengths: 10mm – 16mm
- Fixed and Variable Angles
- Self Drilling & Self Tapping
3.75mm Var. Angle Self Drilling Screws (Bronze)
4.0mm Fixed Angle Self Drilling Screws (Purple)
4.0mm Var. Angle Self Drilling Screws (Dark Purple)
4.5mm Fixed Angle Self Tapping Screws (Blue)
4.5mm Var. Angle Self Tapping Screws (Type II[Gray])
4.0mm Fixed Angle Self Tapping Screws (Green)
4.0mm Var. Angle Self Tapping Screws (Gold)
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!