Anterior Cervical Plating System
The FALCON™ Cervical Plating System simplifies anterior cervical spinal fusion with an improved semi-constrained system that offers fast, reproducible results. The Falcon cervical plate features a sleek, contemporary design for easy insertion and large graft windows for enhanced visual confirmation of the allograft. The instrumentation facilitates complete control by the surgeon during the procedure.
Low-profile (1.9mm), one-step locking simplified procedure
- Large visual access area for maximum allograft viewing both through and around the scalloped sides of the plate
- Simple one-step locking clip to ensure that the screws are secure
- Low-profile design (1.9mm) and narrow silhouette for placement on the spinal column
- Self-drilling and self-tapping, fixed and variable angle screws for maximum purchase
- Large assortment of plate lengths to accommodate a variety of patient anatomies
- Scalloped Sides for Lateral Visualization
- Available Lengths: 10mm – 16mm
- Fixed & Variable Angles
- Self Drilling & Self Tapping
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!