Posterior Spinal Fixation System
The ChoiceSpine BLACKBIRD™ Spinal System is a posterior spinal fixation system composed of 3.5mm & 4.0mm polyaxial screw in 10-32mm increments as well as 4.5mm polyaxial screws in 18-32mm lengths. 3.5mm smooth shank polyaxial screws are also available. Standard rod options are 3.5mm straight, pre-bent, and transition.
Connectors include Rod to Rod, Lateral Offset, and Rod Transition Connectors. Multiple Hook sizes are included.
Connecting cervical to thoracic with ease
- Non-biased 70° of conical angulation
Multiple Screw Options
- 3 diameters, fully threaded and smooth shank
Dovetail Set Screw
- Minimizes head splaying and cross-threading
Variety of Connectors
- Allows for variations in anatomy and technique
Rod to Rod Connectors
- LT30-R3035: S(30-35mm)
- LT30-R3444: M(34-44mm)
- LT30-R4358: L(43-58mm)
- LT30-H05: 5mm
- LT30-H06: 6mm
- LT35-C35551: Ø3.5 – Ø5.5 for Blackbird to any Ø5.5 system (Lancer™)
- LT30-C35601: Ø3.5 – Ø6.0 for Blackbird to any Ø6.0 system (Starfire™ optional)
- LT30-SL14: 14mm
- LT30-SL16: 16mm
- LT30-SL18: 18mm
- LT30-SL20: 20mm
- Ø3.5mm Straight
- Ø3.5mm Pre-bent
- Ø3.5 – Ø5.5mm Transition
*Optional Cobalt Rods Available
- LT35-C35552: Ø3.5 – Ø5.5 for Blackbird to any Ø5.5 system (Lancer™)
- LT30-C35603: Ø3.5 – Ø6.0 for Blackbird to any Ø6.0 system (Starfire™)
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!