Titanium Hinged Laminoplasty System
The ChoiceSpine Blackbird™ Hinged Laminoplasty System (HLS) design eliminates fitting plates through trial and error bending, and allows the contralateral plate to be placed prior to elevating the lamina. The spacer is pre-tapped to provide a more secure plate connection over similar allograft, and the lamina contact ends are grit blasted for high performance grip. The Blackbird HLS system provides a comprehensive, innovative solution to laminoplasty.
Comprehensive, innovative solution to laminoplasty
- Hinged Allograft Plate: 4-14 mm (2 mm inc)
- Hinged Hook and Kickstand Plate: 6-14 mm (2 mm inc)
- Hinged Plate: One Size
- Hinged Design to conform to exact anatomical geometry
- Hinge design fits range of laminar thicknesses
- Titanium Spacer: 4-14 mm (2 mm inc)
- Tapped thread on spacer provides better lock to plate than similar allograft
- Grit blasted for high performance grip
- Ø2.4 mm Self-Drilling Screws: 4-12 mm (2 mm inc)
- Ø2.4 mm Self-Tapping Screws: 4-12 mm (2 mm inc)
- Ø2.8 mm Rescue Screws: 4-12 mm (2 mm inc)
- Screws thread lock to screw driver for secure implantation
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!