The ChoiceSpine Blackhawk® Ti Standalone Cervical Spacer System is a cervical spacer that has integrated anchors for anterior cervical spinal fusion. The single-step anchor deployment is designed to reduce surgical steps in the operating room. The implant is 3D printed with our proprietary BioBond® technology and is available in two anatomical footprints. Blackhawk Ti features a camlocking mechanism that provides visual and tactile confirmation of final locking. The Blackhawk Ti System has standalone indication.
Proprietary BioBond® for a More Osteoconductive Surface
Cored Chamber for Radiolucent Fluoroscopy
OVERCOMING LIMITATIONS WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
The Blackhawk® Ti device offers sleek instrumentation for efficient implant insertion into the interbody space. Blackhawk Ti is then secured and locked in a single step utilizing a cam-style locking mechanism. The Blackhawk Ti device is offered in a wide variety of heights, footprints, and lordosis to accommodate various anatomies.
Ready to Learn More?
Blackhawk® TI Features
• Footprints Available: 12mm x 14mm and 14mm x 16mm, 6mm-10mm heights, 6 degrees and convex
• Large open graft window for bone graft and visualization under fluoroscopy
• 4.8mm – 5.5mm anchor deployment depth
• Simultaneous, single-step anchor deployment
• Cam-locking mechanism provides visual and tactile confirmation