The ChoiceSpine Blackhawk™ Ti Cervical Spacer System is a cervical spacer that has integrated anchors for anterior cervical spinal fusion. The single-step anchor deployment is designed to reduce surgical steps in the operating room. The implant is 3D printed with our proprietary BioBond™ technology and is available in two anatomical footprints. Blackhawk Ti features a cam-locking mechanism that provides visual and tactile confirmation of final locking. The Blackhawk Ti Cervical Spacer is intended to be used with supplemental fixation.
Proprietary BioBond™ for a More Osteoconductive Surface
With Boomerang Supplemental Fixation
Cored Chamber for Radiolucent Fluoroscopy
OVERCOMING LIMITATIONS WITH INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGY
The Blackhawk Ti device offers sleek instrumentation for efficient implant insertion into the interbody space. Blackhawk Ti is then secured and locked in a single step utilizing a cam-style locking mechanism. The Blackhawk Ti device is offered in a wide variety of heights, footprints, and lordosis to accommodate various anatomies.
Ready to Learn More?
Blackhawk™ TI Features
• Footprints Available: 12mm x 14mm and 14mm x 16mm, 6mm-10mm heights, 6 degrees and convex
• Large open graft window for bone graft and visualization under fluoroscopy
• 4.8mm – 5.5mm anchor deployment depth
• Simultaneous, single-step anchor deployment
• Cam-locking mechanism provides visual and tactile confirmation