Pedicle Screw System
The ChoiceSpine LANCER open pedicle screw system is a posterior spinal fixation system consisting of various polyaxial screws, rods, connectors, and hooks to accommodate various spinal anatomies. LANCER is intended to provide immobilization and stabilization of spinal segments in skeletally mature patients as an adjunct to fusion for degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis, trauma, spinal stenosis, deformities, tumor, and/or pseudoarthrosis.
A simple, comprehensive solution
- Comprehensive portfolio of screws. rods, hooks and connectors address a wide variety of patient conditions
- Simple and effective instrumentation make screw placement and rod reduction easy
- Ti-6A1-4V and CoCr rod options available
- Implant and instrumentation designs allow for seamless conversion from THUNDERBOLT™ MIS
- Small/sleek tulip design reduces anatomical impact
- Dovetail set screw and tulip threads minimize head splay and cross-threading
- Dual lead screw threads facilitate quick screw insertion
- Multiple rod connector options available to extend or revise constructs; their open design allows quick rod acquisition and locking
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!