Cervical Spinal System
The TOMCAT Cervical Spinal System is designed to stabilize the cervical vertebral column as an adjunct to fusion of vertebral bodies. The TOMCAT implant is made of PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced from Invibio, and the system provides an alternative to the traditional plate and screw anterior cervical fusion that involves placement of separate fixation and interbody devices. The value of cervical interbody and plate systems combined into one dynamic implant.
Multiple problems, one solution
Features & Benefits
- Early bone apposition with PEEK-OPTIMA® HA Enhanced
- Simplified & modular instrumentation
- Self-locking retention clip
- Hybrid device offered to eliminate difficult screw trajectories
- Two Sizes: 14x12mm and 16x14mm
- Standard Heights: 6mm – 10mm
- Standard lordosis zero profile 4° & 8°
- Standard lordosis hybrid profile 4°
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!