Hinged Laminoplasty System
The ChoiceSpine Blackbird Hinged Laminoplasty System (HLS) design eliminates fitting plates through trial and error bending, and allows the contralateral plate to be placed prior to elevating the lamina. The spacer is pre-tapped to provide a more secure plate connection over similar allograft, and the lamina contact ends are grit blasted for high performance grip. The Blackbird HLS system provides a comprehensive, innovative solution to laminoplasty.
Comprehensive, innovative solution to laminoplasty
- Hinged Allograft Plate: 4-14 mm (2 mm inc)
- Hinged Hook and Kickstand Plate: 6-14 mm (2 mm inc)
- Hinged Plate: One Size
- Hinged Desing to conform to exact anatomical geometry
- Hinge design fits range of laminar thicknesses
- Titanium Spacer: 4-14 mm (2 mm inc)
- Tapped thread on spacer provides better lock to plate than similar allograft
- Grit blasted for high performance grip
- 4.0mm and 4.5mm Screws
- Ø2.4 mm Self-Drilling Screws: 4-12 mm (2 mm inc)
- Ø2.4 mm Self-Tapping Screws: 4-12 mm (2 mm inc)
- Ø2.8 mm Rescue Screws: 4-12 mm (2 mm inc)
- Screws thread lock to screw driver for secure implantation
Interested in our products?
A ChoiceSpine team member will respond within 24 hours to your request.