Stratofuse® V has cellular bone matrices comprising cancellous bone chips and demineralized fibers. Our updated processing technology results in enhanced cellular health and increased osteoinductivity.
Fully Moldable & Self Containing
Large Cortical Fibers
All 3 Components for Bone Formation
Cells capable of differentiating to bone cell lineage and synthesizing bone matrices.
Bioactive growth factors capable of inducing osteoblast differentiation growth and maturation.
Scaffolds cued as substrate for supporting cellular activities and bone matrix organization.
Stratofuse® V Features
• Incorporating over 15 years of viable bone allograft processing experiences.
• Our advanced processing steps reduce the manufacturing stress factors in order to preserve cell health.
• Generate highly available and osteoinductive growth factors.
• Updates processing technology that results in an increase in BMP-2 over old technologies.
• Improved DBM processing method results in a 5X increase in BMP-2 for greater signaling.
Ready to Learn More?
|BF95-000100||STRATOFUSE™V-Osteo Viable Matrix||1cc|
|BF95-000200||STRATOFUSE™V-Osteo Viable Matrix||2cc|
|BF95-000500||STRATOFUSE™V-Osteo Viable Matrix||5cc|
|BF95-001000||STRATOFUSE™V-Osteo Viable Matrix||10cc|
|BF95-002000||STRATOFUSE™V-Osteo Viable Matrix||15cc|