The GIBRALT Spinal System is a comprehensive solution for posterior stabilization and fusion of the cervical and thoracic spine. Offering exceptional versatility and ease-of-use, the GIBRALT Spinal System features top-loading polyaxial screws, hooks, offset connectors, rod-to-rod connectors, and occipital plates which can be constructed into a multitude of configurations based on individual patient anatomy.
Comprehensive Posterior Fixation
Occipital Plate, Screws, & Rod
- Allows for occipital midline fixation
- Two sizes of occipital plate with medial lateral adaptability from 25-35mm and 35-45mm
- 4mm diameter Screws with lengths 6mm to 16mm
- 3.5mm rod diameter
- 360° flexibility in positioning
- A simple torque-limiting driver to secure rod position
- Low-profile cross connector that is easy-to-use and bridges rod distances from 22mm to 52mm
- Off-set connectors are available in 12mm and 15mm lengths
- Unique hook design provides secure bone purchase without impinging into the canal
- Straight, angled, and off-set hook configurations
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!