The VEO™ Lateral Access and Interbody Fusion System brings clear and direct visualization to lateral fusion surgery. Through a combination of direct psoas visualization and clear lateral fluoroscopic views, VEO is intended to let surgeons focus on the patient, not the product. The VEO direct visualization approach was designed to help minimize iatrogenic trauma to the psoas muscle and the lumbar nerve plexus to help reduce the risk of post-operative complications.
Direct visibility for lateral surgery
The VEO System is designed for
- Direct visualization of psoas and nerves before dissection
- Two-stage retraction: First stage retracts body wall/ Second stage retracts psoas muscle
- Limited muscle trauma through psoas splitting
- Minimal tissue intrusion through the radiolucent tubular retractor
- Direct visualization of the operative site
- Unobstructed fluoroscopic views
Interested in our products?
Our team is here to answer any questions!