Straight/PC Spacer System
OCTANE® Straight PC is a PEEK Spacer System featuring a plasma sprayed titanium coating designed to create a bone friendly environment. This titanium coating offers significant imaging benefits through its radiolucency, allowing the surgeon to both confirm spacer positioning and assess fusion. Octane Straight PC is available in similar footprints, heights and styles to the Octane Straight devices.
Versatility, variety, and optimal anatomic compatibility
- Multiple footprints allow for different approach options
- Titanium coating on endplates and side walls designed to create a bone friendly environment
- Non-coated, bullet shaped nose designed to ease insertion
- Generous graft window
- Sterile packaged to ensure product quality
- Angular teeth designed to prevent spacer migration
- Threaded opening in the posterior section of the spacer allows for removal if necessary
- Available in 6° Lordosis*
*24mm and 28mm footprints
Interested in our products?
A ChoiceSpine team member will respond within 24 hours to your request.