Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion System
The HARRIER Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion System consists of PEEK implants meant to be used with supplemental fixation. The devices are offered in a variety of sizes and shapes to accommodate various anatomies. The implants feature windows in the interior geometry in order to accommodate bone graft and maximize bone in-growth.
Tantalum markers are incorporated into the material to allow for visualization of the Interbody configuration during and after surgery. The surfaces of the Interbody have machined edges meant to engage the vertebral endplates and prevent expulsion.
Robust. Reliable. Rest Easy.
Can only be inserted anteriorly.
- Footprints: 34 x 25mm & 38 x 27mm
- Lordosis: 6°, 12°, and 20°
- Heights: 10 – 18mm in 2mm increments
- Provides three points of insertion to facilitate direct anterior, anterolateral, and direct lateral surgical approaches
- Manufactured of biocompatible PEEK Polymer
- Reinforced center strut increases strength of implant for impaction
Interested in our products?
A ChoiceSpine team member will respond within 24 hours to your request.