Anterior Cervical Spacer
Ascendant Anterior Cervical Spacer System is a PEEK spacer system featuring an optimized graft chamber window with multiple footprints and heights. Ascendant PC features a plasma sprayed Titanium coating designed to create a bone friendly environment
Versatility, Variety, and Optimal Anatomic Compatibility
- PEEK-OPTIMA® for biocompatibility and radiolucency
- Two footprints: 12Dx14W & 14Dx16W
- Three sagittal profiles: 6° lordotic, parallel, and convex
- Heights from 4mm to 12mm
- Optimized graft chamber
- Sterile packaged to ensure product quality
- Threaded opening in the posterior section of the spacer for removal if necessary
- Angular teeth designed to prevent spacer migration
- Titanium coating on endplates and side walls designed to create a bone friendly environment
Interested in our products?
A ChoiceSpine team member will respond within 24 hours to your request.