The GIBRALT Spinal System is a comprehensive solution for posterior stabilization and fusion of the cervical and thoracic spine. Offering exceptional versatility and ease-of-use, the GIBRALT Spinal System features top-loading polyaxial screws, hooks, offset connectors, rod-to-rod connectors, and occipital plates which can be constructed into a multitude of configurations based on individual patient anatomy.
Comprehensive Posterior Fixation
- Top-loading Set Polyaxial Tulip Head allows the surgeon to easily position and set the tulip head at any angle
- Low-profile design and 80° maximum range of motion in the Tulip Head allow easier adaptation to individual patient anatomy
- Screw diameters include 3.5mm, 4.0mm and 4.5mm
- Screw lengths range from 10mm to 50mm
- 3.5mm Titanium Alloy rods
- Three-point fixation maximizes contact between the set screw and rod interface
- Rod-to-rod connectors are available in wedding band, combination, and in-line configurations
- Transitional rods allow the system to work in conjunction with the 5.5mm rod systems and thoraco-lumbar pedicle screws
Occipital Plate, Screws, & Rod
- Allows for occipital midline fixation
- Two sizes of occipital plate with medial lateral adaptability from 25-35mm and 35-45mm
- 4mm diameter Screws with lengths 6mm to 16mm
- 3.5mm rod diameter
- 360° flexibility in positioning
- A simple torque-limiting driver to secure rod position
- Low-profile cross connector that is easy-to-use and bridges rod distances from 22mm to 52mm
- Off-set connectors are available in 12mm and 15mm lengths
- Unique hook design provides secure bone purchase without impinging into the canal
- Straight, angled, and off-set hook configurations
Interested in our products?
A ChoiceSpine team member will respond within 24 hours to your request.