Anterior Cervical Plating System
The FALCON Cervical Plating System simplifies anterior cervical spinal fusion with an improved semi-constrained system that offers fast, reproducible results. The Falcon cervical plate features a sleek, contemporary design for easy insertion and large graft windows for enhanced visual confirmation of the allograft. The instrumentation facilitates complete control by the surgeon during the procedure.
Fast, reproducible results for degenerative disc disease or trauma
- Large visual access area for maximum allograft viewing both through and around the scalloped sides of the plate
- Simple one-step locking clip to ensure that the screws are secure
- Low-profile design (1.9mm) and narrow silhouette for placement on the spinal column
- Self-drilling and self-tapping, fixed and variable angle screws for maximum purchase
- Large assortment of plate lengths to accommodate a variety of patient anatomies
- Scalloped Sides for Lateral Visualization
- Available Lengths: 10mm – 16mm
- Fixed & Variable Angles
- Self Drilling & Self Tapping
Interested in our products?
A ChoiceSpine team member will respond within 24 hours to your request.