Self-Locking Integrated Cervical Spacer System
The BLACKHAWK Self-Locking Integrated Cervical Spacer System is designed to provide biomechanical stabilization as an adjunct to fusion. Spinal fixation should only be undertaken after the surgeon has had hands-on training in this method of spinal fixation and has become thoroughly knowledgeable about spinal anatomy and biomechanics. A surgical technique is available for instructions on the important aspects of this surgical procedure.
Created for quick and secure anterior cervical fusion surgery
- 6 heights available: 5mm-10mm
- 3 profiles available: Lordotic (6°), Parallel, Convex
- Radiographic markers designed to aid in confirming final positioning
- 2 footprints: 14Wx12D & 16Wx14D
- Wide 2.9mm anchors with aggressive tooth profile
- Visual lock confirmation
- Large graft area
Interested in our products?
A ChoiceSpine team member will respond within 24 hours to your request.